Mercury is a naturally occurring and highly toxic metal. Exposure to high levels or the ingestion of mercury can cause serious health problems. Mercury is found everywhere. It can be located in various products, foods, and water supplies.
Failure to properly address mercury levels on one’s property can lead to severe consequences for the public.
Property owners are responsible for any harm they may cause due to poor handling of mercury on their property.
This can include polluting public waters with high levels of mercury or failure to control mercury levels at a factory or job site. Either way, it may lead to the sickness or death of the public or their employees.
Whether it’s you or someone else you know who has been afflicted with mercury poisoning, you need to do the utmost to fix the situation.
Signs of Mercury Poisoning
- Sensitive to Light
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Hair
- Loss of Teeth
- Loss of Finger or Toenails
- High Blood Pressure
- Skin Discoloration
- Elevated Heart Rate
- Itching of the Skin
- Burning of the Skin
- Body Aches and Pain
As noted above, if you believe that any of these symptoms were from direct exposure to mercury, then you need to take the appropriate legal measures for your own well-being. The Law Office of Brock Duke’s team is fully equipped in helping you to get the job done.